Dreaming of Trees

          

"Morning", "Day", "Night"
oil pastel on board 9" x 4"

I created these little trees in oil pastel last week at work!
The perks of being an Art Teacher, I guess.

Peace & Love.

11 comments:

Beryl Phillips said...

You are very blessed!

Anonymous said...

i love you and i love your affinity with trees, our silent sentinels!
beautiful works lil sis.
love you more each day
xxme

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, Connie. I love love love all the trees you create. Sweetmango is right, you have an affinity. I believe you could paint nothing but for the rest of your life and each one would be new and gorgeous. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely work! I am convinced that trees are the old souls of the Universe;-) They should be worshipped and adored.

Jennifer Hayes Hugon said...

I love them!

Apple said...

I love those trees!!! So cute!

nolaa gallery said...

connie, these are so special!

carlikup said...

Dreamy, dreamy, absolutely dreamy ... these pieces are completely connected to you ~ they are you!

XXX

Sydney said...

I LOVE these and think they must be very vibrant up close having been done in oil pastels. My favorite poem is called Trees. Have you heard it (I bet you have)... I'll send it in case not. xoxo

nollyposh said...

Dreaming trEEs x

Womans World Magazine said...

Hi There!
I really enjoy your Blog! My name is Carly and I am looking for women who would like to possibly contribute to my magazine. I believe every woman has a very important message and feel that my magazine will be a platform for this if you or any other women you know would be interested in this please feel free to email me and I will be sure to get back to you! womensworldmagazine@hotmail.com


Thanks and have a fabulous day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...