Oh I just so love the bunny munching the entire dandelion stalk down in an instant, in perfect time to the music, no hands needed! And grandpa. Whose is he? A random person on the internet that you foudn thru youtube I'm guessing. Love him.Hope you had a day as good as your breakfast sounded!
Thanks for sharing your Easter wisdom and adorability Grandpa Caleb and Zoe!!
So glad you appreciated Grandpa Caleb!((HUG))!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh I just so love the bunny munching the entire dandelion stalk down in an instant, in perfect time to the music, no hands needed!
And grandpa. Whose is he? A random person on the internet that you foudn thru youtube I'm guessing. Love him.
Hope you had a day as good as your breakfast sounded!
Thanks for sharing your Easter wisdom and adorability Grandpa Caleb and Zoe!!
So glad you appreciated Grandpa Caleb!
((HUG))!
Post a Comment