Felt is fun!!
What a diffence one day makes. Yesterday I couldn't walk, sit, or do anything just about, and here--right now I'm sitting crossed legged on the chair as I type. Hansel keeps reminding me to take it easy--he's right. I have to remind myself that also, or I'd be back in Flow Yoga Class tonight.
So Nothing really interesting to report...just sewing like a granny and watching trash tv!
5 comments:
YOU are a creative genius!! Now lets have you take a day of R&R without injury. Seems it keeps your creativity at 100%! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit improved.
you are just too freakin cute! love you! i do feel like a bumbling caterpillar right about now~ tomorrow is my day 4 & i SHOULD be feeling like that butterfly! great visual~ maybe a painting???
by the way~ your felt stuff is SUPER FUN!!! i LOVE it! you rock sista!
LOVE!LOVE LOVE!
e.
p.s. and thanks for those good vibes~ i'm feelin' em now~~~~~~
Hey luvvie X:-) Just LUV ya felting... I have a girlfriend who teaches it... and l just HAVE to learn how to do her funky necklaces... Still luvin' those trees X:-) xoxoxoxox
HEY Connie... I think we were just checking out each others bloggy thingies at the same time! Wow we MUST be kindred spirits! X;-)
*CAUGHT* Got your *HUG* Connie and here's YOU makin time to send one to ME when YOU are the one LAID UP!...
I'm sending you a HUGER *HUG* back...
As my youngest says when l say i love her all the way to the to the moon... To the moon and back again mum she says... So "To the moon and back again chickie" xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Glad to hear you are feeling better. and love the snuggly, touchable trees! You are the goddess of trees, I swear.
Delightful.
Post a Comment