-----
Call it pure boredom, but last night I tried making a video. I must have made ten different ones, each being more ridiculous then the next. It was more of a learning experience then anything. I have no real idea how to work the video camera or even more--how to do all that crazy editing stuff. I'm proud that I could even transfer it to the computer to watch it on my monitor. That was a challenge in itself. Then finally I uploaded that baby onto YouTube. (Is it really suppose to take that long?) Except this morning I deleted it from YouTube land, in attempts to start again.
I, like many other women, fell in love with the old SuziBlu videos when she started her blogging universe. It was from there I found so many awesome chicas who make vlogs, like Erica and Val and Tascha. I envy these video babes! I like how they share their creative genius with the universe changing lives!!! I want to join their crusade. Just because it looks like soooo much fun!
So today I'm putting the sewing and the painting aside. I'm power juicin' some fresh, delicious energy, then off to shoot some footage! We'll see what the video gods have in mind for me!!!
Peace & Love.
7 comments:
Connie,
Cant wait to see your other creative side! Have lots of fun making it! I love that you are trying something new! :--)
<3 the rebel ( heeheehee)
One question - PC or mac? If you are working off a mac their are a ton of youtube imovie 06 and 08 tutorials. Personally I think 08 is not that hot, but 06 is free to download. Otherwise you might have to go out and look for a PC movie editing suite. I am not really PC literate anymore because I am a mac-chick now and haven't looked back. Let me tell you if you are not a mac person...as an artist I recommend the switch if you can afford to do it. It is so BEYOND worth it.
Like you, I am inspired by all these ladies who empower themselves to make videos. I am about to start that journey next month, when I have more free time. Unlike you I don't have a video camera, just the video option on my little camera, my mac computer camera and a lot of creativity. But I am going to teach myself imovie 06 and 08. I look forward to watching you vids and seeing how you go about doing art. Good Luck and have fun with it.
I can't wait to see your video!!! i know u'll be absfabs n omg i missed so many posts in btn!!!
oh oh oh!!! i can't wait!!!
Connie, You GO girl! I'm already waiting! If you have any technical probs there will be heaps of chickies ready to help you out and l can check with my son (Our resident computer guru) for hints (He already u-tubes: He's 12yrs!) LOVE the little framed pic X:-) Vicki x
Bonjour Connie! Thank you so much for your kind comments about my art and my blog. Hey! I have never met a Bob Marley lover I did not go along with! I spent 3 winter in Jamaica when I was younger painting signs for hotels and restaurants and only have wonderful memories of that time. Even went to Tuff Gong to see Gregory Isaac make his then so popular record Night Nurse. Love your art and your blog too! Please come and visit often, I will do the same. Nice meeting you! LuLu
you go girl! I know you can do it. My hubby is a photography and video guy and I've helped him at it for awhile - so - if I can do it - a goddess like you can for sure! (because I used to leave the lens cap on and delete the footage off the computer and I hated computers...) I am SO excited for you. and I do mean that - sincerely - it can be a riot. and you and your lovely painting will be so fun to watch.
Post a Comment