Hee hee hee... ho my goodness Connie, this made my day! What a cute, cute, cute video! Why did you wait so long to make these? It's great and I can't wait to see more!
I'm sitting her smiling! I am watching your video as I paint. heehee! Talk about inspiration! Not only do I love your voice, but I love your very cute dimples too!! :)
6 comments:
you are such a cutie-pie.
Love that texture. How do you do that? My paintings are always boring smooth.
You are so funny, Connie...I just adore you! And I love seeing your videos and now you tell me we get more of them? WOOT!
Peace & Love,
♥ Barb ♥
OMG, you are so fun! And you are way ahead of me, although I did collage something onto a board and give it to Jen :)
Now I will hum that tune in my head all day.
Hee hee hee... ho my goodness Connie, this made my day! What a cute, cute, cute video! Why did you wait so long to make these? It's great and I can't wait to see more!
What a catchy tune~you have a great voice!
I'm sitting her smiling! I am watching your video as I paint. heehee! Talk about inspiration! Not only do I love your voice, but I love your very cute dimples too!! :)
you make me want to learn imovie. nice work. ;)
Post a Comment