I LOVE THIS!!!!

Look at these two gems that I found by Gritty Arts Studio: Jane Des Rosier.





This looks like so much fun!!! I'm going to try it this weekend.
Peace & Love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This DOES look like a lot of fun! Cant wait to see what you'll be working on. I have a box canvas, gesso, but no acrylic's of my own. Maybe I go out and get some and give this a try myself. I miss my resident artist. She'ss be back tonight, only to be leaving again tomorrow til Wed.

julie king said...

can't wait to try this. do you think she made the "box" with masonite? or is that a deep gallery wrapped canvas? can't wait to see what you create. i'm sure it will be awhile before i get around to doing it.

Annette said...

I love Jane's artwork! I follow it all the time on ebay and her blog.

Julie, she has a wood worker make her wooden box frames for her. If you go to her blog, you can see piles of them under her table. She talks about how she had him make them for her. I think he uses a thin plywood or something like that.
Anni

Annette said...

Also, Jane just put out another video on how to dye cloth rusty!
Anni

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you! for blogging this!! I had to subscribe to her immediately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...